Highly Selective Inhibitor Library
Offered in 96 or 384 well plate format
A unique collection of 462 validated highly selective inhibitors with covering over 123 targets.
Selleck Chemicals compound library contributes and expedites
the investigation of treatments against COVID19
The researchers at the National Institute of Infectious Diseases, in Japan, successfully found anti-COVID19 drugs within 3 months of
screening FDA-approved drug library from Selleck Chemicals. They have already published this article doi: 10.1101/2020.04.14.039925.
You Could Select:
Highly Selective Inhibitor Library Contents
Cited by 138 Publications
Description & Advantages
• A unique collection of 462 validated highly selective inhibitors with covering over 123 targets
• Selectivity is at least 100-fold higher relative to non-primary target(s)
• Each compound was selected based on its ability to principally interact with a single target, leading to minimal off-target activity
•Targets cover a wide variety of signaling pathways, including PI3K/Akt, MAPK, PTK, JAK, apoptosis, and others!
• This unique tool is ideal for studying mechanisms of action or for target screening
• Compounds are structurally diverse, biologically active, and cell permeable
• Selleck provides rich supporting documentation which includes compound structure and customer reviews
• Compounds are NMR and HPLC validated to ensure our customers receive high purity compounds
|Formulation:||432 compounds pre-dissolved in 10mM DMSO, 7 compounds pre-dissolved in 10mM water and 23 compounds pre-dissolved in 2mM DMSO|
|Container:||96 Well Format Sample Storage Tube With Screw Cap and Optional 2D Barcode|
|Shipping:||Blue ice or dry ice|