Highly Selective Inhibitor Library
Offered in 96 or 384 well plate format
A unique collection of 320 validated highly selective inhibitors with covering over 123 targets.
Highly Selective Inhibitor Library Contents
Description & Advantages
• A unique collection of 320 validated highly selective inhibitors with covering over 123 targets
• Selectivity is at least 100-fold higher relative to non-primary target(s)
• Each compound was selected based on its ability to principally interact with a single target, leading to minimal off-target activity
•Targets cover a wide variety of signaling pathways, including PI3K/Akt, MAPK, PTK, JAK, apoptosis, and others!
• This unique tool is ideal for studying mechanisms of action or for target screening
• Compounds are structurally diverse, biologically active, and cell permeable
• Selleck provides rich supporting documentation which includes compound structure and customer reviews
• Compounds are NMR and HPLC validated to ensure our customers receive high purity compounds
|Formulation:||A unique collection of 320 highly selective inhibitors supplied as pre-dissolved DMSO/Water solutions|
|Container:||384 Well Format Sample Storage|
|Shipping:||Blue ice or dry ice|