DNA Damage/DNA Repair compound Library
Offered in 96 or 384 well plate format
A unique collection of 178 small molecules used for DNA Damage and Repair research targeting PARP,ATM/ATR,Topoisomerase,DNA/RNA Synthesis etc.
DNA Damage/DNA Repair compound Library Contents
Description & Advantages
• A unique collection of 178 small molecule compounds with biological activity used for DNA Damage and Repair research.
• Some compounds have been approved by the FDA.
•This library targets such as PARP,ATM/ATR,Topoisomerase,DNA/RNA Synthesis etc.
• Structurally diverse, medicinally active, and cell permeable.
• Rich documentation with structure, IC50, and customer reviews.
• NMR and HPLC validated to ensure the highest purity.
|Formulation:||A unique collection of 178 small molecules supplied as pre-dissolved DMSO/Water solutions|
|Container:||384 Well Format Sample Storage|
|Shipping:||Blue ice or dry ice|