Anti-diabetic Compound Library
Offered in 96 or 384 well plate format
A unique collection of 152 small molecules for exploring the development of diabetes.
You Could Select:
Anti-diabetic Compound Library Contents
Cited by 32 Publications
Description & Advantages
• A unique collection of 152 small molecules for exploring the development of diabetes.
• Targets including both type 1 and type 2 diabetes modulators: DPP-4, GPR, Potassium Channel, PPAR, SGLT, etc.
• Structurally diverse, medicinally active, and cell permeable.
• Rich documentation with structure and customer reviews.
• NMR and HPLC validated to ensure high purity.
|Formulation:||142 compounds pre-dissolved in 10mM DMSO, 6 compounds pre-dissolved in 10mM water and 4 compounds pre-dissolved in 2mM DMSO|
|Container:||96 Well Format Sample Storage Tube With Screw Cap and Optional 2D Barcode|
|Shipping:||Blue ice or dry ice|