MAPK Inhibitor Library
Offered in 96 or 384 well plate format
A unique collection of 259 small molecule inhibitors used for MAPK signaling research.
Selleck Chemicals compound library contributes and expedites
the investigation of treatments against COVID19
The researchers at the National Institute of Infectious Diseases, in Japan, successfully found anti-COVID19 drugs within 3 months of
screening FDA-approved drug library from Selleck Chemicals. They have already published this article doi: 10.1101/2020.04.14.039925.
You Could Select:
MAPK Inhibitor Library Contents
Cited by 134 Publications
Description & Advantages
• A unique collection of 259 small molecule inhibitors used for MAPK signaling research.
• Targets MEK,Raf,p38 MAPK,JNK,ERK, etc.
• Structurally diverse, medicinally active, and cell permeable.
• Rich documentation with structure and customer reviews.
• NMR and HPLC validated to ensure high purity.
|Formulation:||251 compounds pre-dissolved in 10mM DMSO, 3 compound pre-dissolved in 10mM water and 5 compound pre-dissolved in 2mM DMSO|
|Container:||96 Well Format Sample Storage Tube With Screw Cap and Optional 2D Barcode|
|Shipping:||Blue ice or dry ice|