Neuronal Signaling Compound Library
Offered in 96 or 384 well plate format
A unique collection of 1111 small molecule compounds with biological activity used for neurologic research and associated assays
You Could Select:
Neuronal Signaling Compound Library Contents
Cited by 26 Publications
Description & Advantages
• A unique collection of 1111 small molecule compounds with biological activity used for neurologic research and associated assays.
•Targets Dopamine Receptor, 5-HT Receptor, NMDAR, γ-secretase, AChE, Adrenergic Receptor, etc.
• Some compounds have been approved by the FDA
• Structurally diverse, medicinally active, and cell permeable.
• Rich documentation with structure, IC50, and customer reviews
• NMR and HPLC validated to ensure the highest purity
|Formulation:||1032 compounds pre-dissolved in 10mM DMSO, 55 compounds pre-dissolved in 10mM water, 21 compounds pre-dissolved in 2mM DMSO and 3 compounds pre-dissolved in 2mM water|
|Container:||96 Well Format Sample Storage Tube With Screw Cap and Optional 2D Barcode|
|Shipping:||Blue ice or dry ice|