Neuronal Signaling Compound Library
Offered in 96 or 384 well plate format
A unique collection of 1381 small molecule compounds with biological activity used for neurologic research and associated assays
Selleck Chemicals compound library contributes and expedites
the investigation of treatments against COVID19
The researchers at the National Institute of Infectious Diseases, in Japan, successfully found anti-COVID19 drugs within 3 months of
screening FDA-approved drug library from Selleck Chemicals. They have already published this article doi: 10.1101/2020.04.14.039925.
You Could Select:
Neuronal Signaling Compound Library Contents
Cited by 132 Publications
Description & Advantages
• A unique collection of 1381 small molecule compounds with biological activity used for neurologic research and associated assays.
•Targets Dopamine Receptor, 5-HT Receptor, NMDAR, γ-secretase, AChE, Adrenergic Receptor, etc.
• Some compounds have been approved by the FDA
• Structurally diverse, medicinally active, and cell permeable.
• Rich documentation with structure, IC50, and customer reviews
• NMR and HPLC validated to ensure the highest purity
|Formulation:||1275 compounds pre-dissolved in 10mM DMSO, 72 compounds pre-dissolved in 10mM water, 30 compounds pre-dissolved in 2mM DMSO and 4 compounds pre-dissolved in 2mM water|
|Container:||96 Well Format Sample Storage Tube With Screw Cap and Optional 2D Barcode|
|Shipping:||Blue ice or dry ice|