Autophagy Compound Library
Offered in 96 or 384 well plate format
A unique collection of 1029 small molecules with autophagy-inducing or autophagy-inhibiting activity.
Selleck Chemicals compound library contributes and expedites
the investigation of treatments against COVID19
The researchers at the National Institute of Infectious Diseases, in Japan, successfully found anti-COVID19 drugs within 3 months of
screening FDA-approved drug library from Selleck Chemicals. They have already published this article doi: 10.1101/2020.04.14.039925.
You Could Select:
Autophagy Compound Library Contents
Cited by 136 Publications
Case Studies using Selleck Compound Libraries
Application of GPCR Compound Library in liver cancer
Application of Kinase Inhibitor Library in colorectal cancer
Nat Commun. 2019 16;10(1):2197
Application of FDA-approved Drug Library in antivirus
Cell Res. 2019;29(9):739-753
Application of FDA-approved Drug Library in metabolism
Mov Disord. 2019;34(3):323-334
Application of Epigenetics Compound Library in acute lymphoblastic leukemia
Blood. 2019 17;134(16):1323-1336
Application of Inhibitor Library in tumor immunology
Cancer Immunol Res.2017;5(9):790-803
Description & Advantages
• A unique collection of 1029 small molecules with autophagy-inducing or autophagy-inhibiting activity.
• A useful tool for studying the roles of molecules in autophagy.
• Targets Proteasome, HIF, HDAC, Aurora Kinase, Sirtuin, E3 Ligase, Calcium Channel, mTOR, etc.
• Structurally diverse, medicinally active, and cell permeable.
• Rich documentation with structure and customer reviews.
• NMR and HPLC validated to ensure high purity.
|Formulation:||970 compounds pre-dissolved in 10mM DMSO, 28 compounds pre-dissolved in 10mM water, 28 compounds pre-dissolved in 2mM DMSO and 3 compounds pre-dissolved in 2mM water|
|Container:||96 Well Format Sample Storage Tube With Screw Cap and Optional 2D Barcode|
|Shipping:||Blue ice or dry ice|