Autophagy Compound Library
Offered in 96 or 384 well plate format
A unique collection of 830 small molecules with autophagy-inducing or autophagy-inhibiting activity.
You Could Select:
Autophagy Compound Library Contents
Cited by 29 Publications
Description & Advantages
• A unique collection of 830 small molecules with autophagy-inducing or autophagy-inhibiting activity.
• A useful tool for studying the roles of molecules in autophagy.
• Targets Proteasome, HIF, HDAC, Aurora Kinase, Sirtuin, E3 Ligase, Calcium Channel, mTOR, etc.
• Structurally diverse, medicinally active, and cell permeable.
• Rich documentation with structure and customer reviews.
• NMR and HPLC validated to ensure high purity.
|Formulation:||789 compounds pre-dissolved in 10mM DMSO, 21 compounds pre-dissolved in 10mM water and 20 compounds pre-dissolved in 2mM DMSO|
|Container:||96 Well Format Sample Storage Tube With Screw Cap and Optional 2D Barcode|
|Shipping:||Blue ice or dry ice|