Molecular Weight(MW): 780.94
Digoxin is a sodium-potassium pump inhibitor, used in the treatment of atrial fibrillation and heart failure.
Purity & Quality Control
Choose Selective Sodium Channel Inhibitors
Click to view more
2. For more details, such as half maximal inhibitory concentrations (IC50s) and working concentrations of each inhibitor, please click on the link of the inhibitor of interest.
3. "+" indicates inhibitory effect. Increased inhibition is marked by a higher "+" designation.
4. Orange "√" refers to compounds which do inhibitory effects on the related isoform, but without specific value.
|Description||Digoxin is a sodium-potassium pump inhibitor, used in the treatment of atrial fibrillation and heart failure.|
|In vitro||DMSO||100 mg/mL (128.05 mM)|
* 1 mg/ml means slightly soluble or insoluble.
* Please note that Selleck tests the solubility of all compounds in-house, and the actual solubility may differ slightly from published values. This is normal and is due to slight batch-to-batch variations.
Calculate the mass, volume or concentration required for a solution. The Selleck molarity calculator is based on the following equation:
Mass (g) = Concentration (mol/L) × Volume (L) × Molecular Weight (g/mol)
*When preparing stock solutions, please always use the batch-specific molecular weight of the product found on the via label and MSDS / COA (available on product pages).
Calculate the dilution required to prepare a stock solution. The Selleck dilution calculator is based on the following equation:
Concentration (start) x Volume (start) = Concentration (final) x Volume (final)
This equation is commonly abbreviated as: C1V1 = C2V2 ( Input Output )
* When preparing stock solutions always use the batch-specific molecular weight of the product found on the vial label and MSDS / COA (available online).
Molecular Weight Calculator
Enter the chemical formula of a compound to calculate its molar mass and elemental composition:
Tip: Chemical formula is case sensitive. C10H16N2O2 c10h16n2o2
Instructions to calculate molar mass (molecular weight) of a chemical compound:
To calculate molar mass of a chemical compound, please enter its chemical formula and click 'Calculate'.
Definitions of molecular mass, molecular weight, molar mass and molar weight:
Molecular mass (molecular weight) is the mass of one molecule of a substance and is expressed in the unified atomic mass units (u). (1 u is equal to 1/12 the mass of one atom of carbon-12)
Molar mass (molar weight) is the mass of one mole of a substance and is expressed in g/mol.
Clinical Trial Information
|NCT Number||Recruitment||Conditions||Sponsor/Collaborators||Start Date||Phases|
|NCT02472236||Completed||Healthy||Jiangsu Hansoh Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.||June 8, 2015||Phase 1|
|NCT03008616||Not yet recruiting||Severe Preeclampsia||Velo Bio, LLC||February 2017||Phase 2|
|NCT03043248||Recruiting||Healthy||Toray Industries, Inc||February 2017||Phase 1|
|NCT02906800||Recruiting||Head and Neck Cancer||Assistance Publique - Hôpitaux de Paris|Cancer Research and Personalized Medicine (Carpem)|Laboratoire d’excellence en immuno-oncologie (Labex)||January 2017||Phase 1|Phase 2|
|NCT02915666||Recruiting||Melanoma||University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center||October 2016||Phase 1|
|NCT02775240||Completed||Cytomegalovirus (CMV)||Shire||August 2016||Phase 1|
Answers to questions you may have can be found in the inhibitor handling instructions. Topics include how to prepare stock solutions, how to store inhibitors, and issues that need special attention for cell-based assays and animal experiments.
Tel: +1-832-582-8158 Ext:3
If you have any other enquiries, please leave a message.