Bioactive Screening Libraries
What is a Bioactive Screening Library?
Bioactive Screening Libraries are ready-to-use chemical libraries used for drug discovery, lab drug screening, drug target identification, and other pharmaceutical-related applications.
• The libraries consist of a unique and diverse collection of over 2,500 small molecules with validated biological and pharmacological activities.
• Safety and effectiveness of the compounds has been demonstrated by preclinical and clinical research, and many of the compounds are FDA-approved.
• The collections of unique small molecules, which include inhibitors, activators, antagonists, and agonists, are focused on over 200 targets that are part of more than 20 signaling pathways. These pathways include, among many others, apoptosis, and the PI3K/Akt/mTOR, and MAPK pathways.
• Selleck offers customized bioactive screening libraries, whereby you choose the specific compounds you want in the library, the quantities, plate map, concentration, and format (dry/solid or DMSO solution).
Validation & Quality Control
You can select compounds, quantities, format (dry/solid or DMSO), plate map, and concentration to meet your specific requirement.
Customize your Library
Compound Library Advantages
• Structurally diverse, medicinally active, and cell permeable
• Rich documentation with structure, IC50, and customer reviews
• NMR and HPLC validated to ensure high purity