Molecular Weight(MW): 552.43
ARQ 621 is an allosteric, and selective Eg5 mitotic motor protein inhibitor. Phase 1.
Purity & Quality Control
Choose Selective Kinesin Inhibitors
Click to view more
2. For more details, such as half maximal inhibitory concentrations (IC50s) and working concentrations of each inhibitor, please click on the link of the inhibitor of interest.
3. "+" indicates inhibitory effect. Increased inhibition is marked by a higher "+" designation.
4. Orange "√" refers to compounds which do inhibitory effects on the related isoform, but without specific value.
|Description||ARQ 621 is an allosteric, and selective Eg5 mitotic motor protein inhibitor. Phase 1.|
ARQ 621 demonstrates anti-tumor activity against a wide range of human cancer cell lines in vitro, including colon, lung, endometrial, bladder, and hematologic cancer cell lines, with significantly less cytotoxicity against hematopoietic cells. 
|In vivo||ARQ 621, as a novel clinical stage drug candidate, inhibits a number of xenografts grown in athymic mice, such as pancreatic, breast, prostate, and ovarian carcinomas with no hematological changes. Furthermore, for ARQ 621, there is no envidence of bone marrow toxicity in pre-clinical mouse efficacy models or safety studies in rats and dogs. |
|In vitro||DMSO||100 mg/mL (181.01 mM)|
|Ethanol||100 mg/mL (181.01 mM)|
* 1 mg/ml means slightly soluble or insoluble.
* Please note that Selleck tests the solubility of all compounds in-house, and the actual solubility may differ slightly from published values. This is normal and is due to slight batch-to-batch variations.
Calculate the mass, volume or concentration required for a solution. The Selleck molarity calculator is based on the following equation:
Mass (g) = Concentration (mol/L) × Volume (L) × Molecular Weight (g/mol)
*When preparing stock solutions, please always use the batch-specific molecular weight of the product found on the via label and MSDS / COA (available on product pages).
Calculate the dilution required to prepare a stock solution. The Selleck dilution calculator is based on the following equation:
Concentration (start) x Volume (start) = Concentration (final) x Volume (final)
This equation is commonly abbreviated as: C1V1 = C2V2 ( Input Output )
* When preparing stock solutions always use the batch-specific molecular weight of the product found on the vial label and MSDS / COA (available online).
Molecular Weight Calculator
Enter the chemical formula of a compound to calculate its molar mass and elemental composition:
Tip: Chemical formula is case sensitive. C10H16N2O2 c10h16n2o2
Instructions to calculate molar mass (molecular weight) of a chemical compound:
To calculate molar mass of a chemical compound, please enter its chemical formula and click 'Calculate'.
Definitions of molecular mass, molecular weight, molar mass and molar weight:
Molecular mass (molecular weight) is the mass of one molecule of a substance and is expressed in the unified atomic mass units (u). (1 u is equal to 1/12 the mass of one atom of carbon-12)
Molar mass (molar weight) is the mass of one mole of a substance and is expressed in g/mol.
Clinical Trial Information
|NCT Number||Recruitment||Conditions||Sponsor/Collaborators||Start Date||Phases|
|NCT00825487||Completed||Metastatic Solid Tumors, Refractory/Relapsed Hematologic Malignancies||ArQule||August 2009||Phase 1|
Answers to questions you may have can be found in the inhibitor handling instructions. Topics include how to prepare stock solutions, how to store inhibitors, and issues that need special attention for cell-based assays and animal experiments.
Tel: +1-832-582-8158 Ext:3
If you have any other enquiries, please leave a message.