Combinatorial Library/Synthesis for High Throughput Screening
Selleck provides combinatorial libraries and combinatorial synthesis for use in high throughput screening (HTS), target identification/screening in drug discovery, in vitro cell-based high content screening (HCS), cell signaling pathway analysis and other chemical biology applications.
Our combinatorial libraries include the following:
• A unique collection of 1484 bioactive compounds.
• Bioactivity and safety confirmed through preclinical and human clinical studies.
• Includes some FDA-approved compounds, most of Selleck’s inhibitors, APIs, natural products and chemotherapeutic agents.
• Offers the greatest potential to identify new drug products.
• A unique collection of 729 inhibitors that targets receptor and intracellular tyrosine kinases: EGFR, PI3K, VEGFR, HDAC, Aurora Kinases, and CDK.
• Additionally, inhibitors targeting cell cycle regulation and integrase/proteasome activity are included.
• A unique collection of 102 small molecule inhibitors targeting G protein coupled receptors with biological activity proposed for screening of GPCR targets.
Stem Cell compound Library
• A unique collection of 57 small molecule inhibitors with biological activity against stem cell regulatory and signaling pathways.
• All of the small molecule inhibitors in the stem cell screening library are well characterized for their biological and pharmaceutical activity.
Kinase Inhibitor Library
• A unique collection of 277 kinase inhibitors that targets receptor and intracellular kinases such as those
implicated in the activity of PI3K, Aurora Kinase, CDK and MEK.
• Most are ATP competitive.
Epigenetics compound Library
• A unique collection of 24 small molecule modulators (inhibitors and activators) with biological activity used for epigenetic research and associated assays.
• A variety of structurally and mechanistically different compound classes are included.
Chemotherapeutic Agent Library
• A unique collection of 84 chemotherapeutic agents for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
FDA Approved Drug Library
• A unique collection of 789 FDA approved drug library.
• These active compounds were selected for their high chemical and pharmacological diversity, in addition to their established bioavailability and safety in humans.
Natural Product Library
• A unique collection of 146 natural products for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
• The library consists of a diverse set of discrete natural products and synthetically derived products from natural product.
Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor Library
• A unique collection of 118 tyrosine kinase inhibitors.
• Includes tyrosine kinases targets such as EGFR, VEGFR, SRC, c-Met and JAK.
Cambridge Cancer Compound Library
• A unique collection of 392 anti-cancer compounds for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
Pfizer Licensed Library
• Selleck and Pfizer are proud to present a unique collection of 96 drug compounds licensed by Pfizer.
Customize Selleck Chemical Libraries on Demand
All of the synthesized chemical compounds within Selleck’s combinatorial library collections have a purity greater than 98%, and are well characterized with respect to their pharmacologically-activity, biological activity, safety, bioavailability, and additional properties. Many of the small molecule chemicals in our combinatorial libraries have been evaluated in pre-clinical studies or are currently undergoing testing in human clinical trials. As a result, Selleck’s combinatorial libraries offer the greatest potential to screen and identify new drugs.
In addition to the commercial compound library plates, we can partner with you to create a custom compound screening library using Selleck’s combinatorial library collection of over 800 bioactive small molecules tailored to your desired specifications.
You can select compounds, quantities, format (dry/solid or DMSO), plate map and concentration to meet your specific requirement.
Customize your Library
Selleck’s combinatorial libraries are available in two formats for your convenience:
(1) pre-dissolved DMSO solutions (2) dry solid powder.
In the first format, chemicals are prepared with DMSO solution at a concentration of 10mM in 96-well plates, and can be available in aliquots of 100μL/well or 200μL/well. In the dry solid powder preparation, chemicals are supplied as a dry powder in 96 deep-well plates, with each well containing either 1mg or 2mg of chemicals, depending on your needs
Selleck’s Database Ready for Use
Each kind of small molecule library is supplied with a comprehensive documentation set that contains activity descriptions, plate position maps, physical information, and a structural database file for integration into your compound database.