PI3 Kinase p55 gamma Rabbit Recombinant mAb
- 1. Why choose rabbit monoclonal antibody?
- Rabbit monoclonal antibody has over 100 times higher affinity than that of mouse monoclonal.
- 2. Why choose recombinant antibodies?
- Recombinant antibodies are known for higher purity and minimal deviation between batches, versus regular antibodies.
|Reactivity||Human Mouse Rat|
|Storage buffer||10 mM sodium HEPES (pH 7.5), 150 mM NaCl, 100 µg/ml BSA, 50% glycerol and less than 0.02% sodium azide.|
|Storage||Store at –20°C.|
1. Aspirate media from cultures and Wash the cells with 1X PBS. 2. Lyse cells by adding 1X SDS sample buffer and transfer the extract to a microcentrifuge tube. Keep onice. 3. Sonicate for 10–15 sec to complete cell lysis and shear DNA. 4. Heat a 20 µl sample to 95–100°C for 5 min, then cool on ice. 5. Centrifuge for 5 min (with Microcentrifuge). 6. Load appropriate volumes of samples onto SDS-PAGE gel (loading quantity of protein sample depends on the concentration of extracted proteins). NOTE: At the same time, please load the pre-stained molecular weight markers to determine molecular weights and verify electrotransfer. 7. Electrotransfer to nitrocellulose/PVDF membrane.
Membrane Blocking and Antibody Incubations
1. (Optional) After transfer, wash the transferred membrane with TBS for 5 min at room temperature. 2. Incubate the membrane in the blocking buffer for 1 hr at room temperature. 3. Wash three times for 5 min each with TBST.
b. Antibodies Incubation
1. Incubate membrane and primary antibody (at the appropriate dilution and diluent recommended) in a primary antibody dilution buffer with gentle agitation overnight at 4°C. 2. Wash three times for 5 min each with TBST. 3. Incubate membrane with an appropriate second antibodydissolved in the blocking buffer with gentle agitation for 1 hr at room temperature. 4. Wash three times for 5 min each with TBST. 5. Proceed with detection.
Detection of Proteins
1. After antibodies incubation, Wash membrane three times for 5 minutes in TBST. 2. PrepareECL Reagent (or other chromogenic agents/substrate according to your second antibody). Mix well. 3. Incubate substrate with membrane for 1 minute, remove excess solution (membrane remains wet), wrap in plastic and expose to X-ray film.
NOTE: Do not allow slides to dry at any time during this procedure.
1. Deparaffinize/hydrate sections:
1. Incubate sections in three washes of xylene for 5 min each.
2. Wash sections two times in dH2O for 5 min each.
For Citrate: Heat slides in a microwave submersed in 1X citrate unmasking solution until boiling is initiated; continue with 10 min at a sub-boiling temperature (95°-98°C). Cool slides on bench top for 30 min.
1. Wash sections in dH2O three times for 5 min each.
PI3 Kinase p55 gamma Antibody detects endogenous levels of total PI3 Kinase p55 gamma.
Phosphatidylinositol 3 kinases (PI3Ks) are important lipid kinases that regulate diverse cellular activities, including metabolism, proliferation, survival, and polarity. Distinct isoforms of PI3Ks play different roles in vascular physiology and pathophysiology. Class IA of PI3Ks, the most extensively studied, is a heterodimer consisting of a p110 catalytic subunit and a regulatory subunit. Five regulatory subunits, including p85α, p55α, p50α, p85β, and p55γ, have been cloned and characterized. p55γ is first isolated by screening expression libraries with tyrosine-phosphorylated insulin receptor substrate 1 and is widely expressed in organs and tissues including the heart and vasculature. p55γ has positive regulation of cancer cell proliferation and is involved in the regulation of cell cycle. Besides, p55γ may regulate apoptotic death of some types of cells. It is a novel upstream regulator of the p53-p21 signalling pathway that negatively regulates VSMC proliferation.